- Start Recruiting More Education Agents
- Go to Google, type “List of Education Agents”.
- Go to each website.
- Download every list you come across – But you only have less than 500 agents.
- Start to panic because most agents don’t respond, so you need to find more agents to contact and not sure how!
I’ve been through that before…
And because every school alive has the same lists… (reference: I did some Google search and realised that’s the top search term for schools…)
Agents on these lists get emails and calls from schools daily…
They have so many schools to choose to represent – why should they represent our school?
That’s why, most of them say they’re not interested or don’t even respond…
And even if they sign partnership agreements with us, they are representing many schools already…
It’s hard to make them promote our school because they can promote other schools they represent instead.
So I did some ‘soul-searching’ and realised there are actually 5 Ways to Find Education Agent Contacts:
- Google “List of Education Agents”
Need to check if they are a big agents/small good agents
- Find Facebook Page of Agents
Contact them through Facebook
- Find Facebook Groups managed by Agents
Message the Group Admins
- Use Instagram
Set up a good profile, Follow and Message people.
- Use Linkedin
Set up a good profile, Follow and Message people in different Industry groups.
With these methods, I was able to add another 500 to my list of agent contacts within 2 months.
By the way, if you want to increase your agents contact list even faster using automation, you can schedule a call with me: www.ygscholars.com/go. I’ve added 6,000 agents to my lists within 1 week.